Tuesday, January 25, 2011

We aRe 15 GenEratiOn of MATRI

           

          Alhamdulillah, The date cannot be forgotten by me, 2 January 2005.. I have stepped foot into a place called deep “tarbiyah”, Ma’had Attarbiyah Al-Islamiyah(MATRI) is that until now has always reign in my heart. This is a gift from Allah for allowing me to feel that my pleasure “tarbiyah” looking for.

          All sorts of things I learned in the past five years MATRI there. The construction of our fraternity prevailed to this day. A total of 47 female and 74 male students have successfully completed studies at the MATRI until the year 2009 (December 18, 2009). In the class 5 Sastera Sumaiyyah, there are 29 student princesses. I loved the class teacher Nizrana binti Yusoff teacher who helped a lot in every problem.

           “Murabbi” in MATRI always in our hearts. If there is space we will visit the MATRI. In MATRI-pearl is the pearl is very valuable to be collected by anyone who comes in there. "MATRI is the best in the world, "said sir Muhammad Abdoh bin Zainal Abidin.

No comments:

Post a Comment